Wednesday, May 13, 2015

New Play Festival

As I've mentioned on my twitters, I've had to take a bit of a hiatus from my ambitious project of reading one play every day - mostly by women playwrights - because I've been cast in a production of Nunsense with an exceedingly short rehearsal period, so most of my time is spent working on choreography and songs and lines, oh my!

That said, I'm also participating as a reader for the annual Frostburg State University New Play Festival, so I'm reading more than a few plays in this role. Of course, I'm reading them blind, so I don't know who wrote them. And I'm supposed to remain anonymous as well, so I won't be able to post the titles. But... I'm back! So...

Yesterday was #112
Today I read #113... and will probably read a couple more!

Here's to getting back on the horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment