Friday, June 27, 2014

More So Longs

This morning was the final stage combat class, which was a lot of fun.  It culminated in the students choreographing their own short sequence - very cool.  Then we had a brief Yoda-esque talk with Sergei before our final celebration with the teachers, the dean, our administrators, and the Butler group.  It was a lovely afternoon.

Then, we headed out to see Rhinoceros at the Fomenko Theatre - one of my personal favorites.  But I ended up having to leave at intermission, for reasons that I won't post about on the blog.  So... that was a really big bummer.  A bigger bummer that it's probably the last show of the month.  An even bigger bummer that it's probably the last show of what is probably my last month in Moscow.

So... I'm a little grouchy.

But whatcha gonna do?

Anyway... I don't have much to say, since I'm still sort of brooding.  So...

17169 Steps
5.42 Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment